Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another day . . . . Under 1,300 calories . . . .

Hope all is going well with everyone on their weight loss journey!  For my caloric intake today it looks like this:

Breakfast: Egg white delight sandwich (McDonalds - 250 calories)
Snack - light yogurt with a scoop of protein mixed in - app. 290 calories
Lunch - green smoothie - 330 calories
Snack - pretzels - app. 80 calories
Dinner - Chili dog and mixed veggies (cauliflower, squash type mix) total calories app. 340

Just under 1,300 calories at app. 1,290. This isn't a half bad day! It's not hard to eat under 1,500 calories per day! I could have 2 chili dogs if I really wanted but likely I won't. If I did, I'd just walk or hit the fitness center and burn off the extra couple hundred calories to stay under 1,300.  I'm still hoping I make it home before the fitness center closes so I can burn as much as possible any way!

Hope all is going well with those on their weight loss journey. I'd love to hear how things are going.

Blessings,

MommaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment