Monday, September 23, 2013

What I'm eating today . . . .

I will post my days from time to time to present an idea of what this looks like. Some days will be straight to the book. Some will have slight curves and some will be way off track. I want to show that while I have some curves and occasional way of track days, that my weight will continue to go down. Again - balance, balance, balance. If you will follow the balance trail, you'll find this works. My son and I are down app. 110# in total combined weight SO FAR and more to go!

Breakfast - Green Smoothie
Snack - about 12-15 peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets (app. 175 calories)
Lunch - Green Smoothie
Dinner - Tamale Pie & mixed veggies

Total GROSS calorie in take is app. 1,380 calories.  If I have time to exercise this evening, whatever calories I burn will make my NET calories the gross minus whatever amount I burn off. So if I burn 400 calories, my NET calories will be 980 calories for the day. Still, 1,380 calories isn't a bad day! 

I could've had oatmeal or quiche or scrambled eggs or a veggie omelet or something for breakfast, and then a protein shake (not smoothy) for snack. My gross calories would've been closer to 1,500 for the day. Still not a bad day's worth of calories!  2 proteins per day at least is my goal. 3 is best if I'm working out.

Hope you have a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment